In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it’s safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- – Check the Junk folder. If you see the Tabi Slick email in your Inbox
- – Open the email from Tabi Slick
- – Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
Manually Add to Safe List
- – Click gear the icon on the top right.
- – Select Options in the drop down list.
- – On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders
- – Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- – Enter the email address [email protected] in the text box.
- – Click Add to list
- – Tabi Slick will now be added to your list of Safe senders
- – Emails added to your Safe senders will not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.